Today was Day 2 of drop off and there are already so many great items. Make sure to check Facebook for more drop off pictures later this week.
Saturday, March 5 11am-6pm
Sunday, March 6 noon-6pm
Monday, March 7 - Wednesday, March 9 10am-6pm daily
Thursday, March 10 10am-6pm 25% Off
Friday, March 11 10am-6pm 50% Off
Saturday, March 12 9am-1pm 50% Off
We are located in the former Piggly Wiggly Store, Franklin
1022 Columbia Avenue, by Auto Zone
Friday, February 26, 2016
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Here are a few tips for you as you begin getting your newborn items ready for the sale.
There is a 15 hanging item per sex limit for the entire range of size Newborn – 12months. Babies don’t wear out their clothes and we can’t possibly sell all the newborn clothing that our consignors have! So we must make some kind of limits, but below are tips to help you:
• Pick out your best outfits to bring and make as many sets as you can, shoppers LOVE entire sets of things like a Gymboree outfit with all the matching pieces.
• When making sets, put 3 tops the same size, or 2 pants, or 2 rompers, etc together on one hanger.
• Anything neutral that the opposite sex can wear can count as 15 for the opposite sex.
• Price your items for what you would pay for them.
• You can bring Ziploc bagged items, for example 3 tee shirts together or sleepers that are the same size, etc. (Outfits do not sell as well in the baggies, the baggies will be put in large bins on our Linen Table. Please be sure they are pristine.)
• Your consignor number and tags work at all our locations. Take your extras to our other locations if you have tons you need to sale.
We hope these are helpful. If you have other tips leave a comment to share with our other readers.
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Office Depot is a great place to get your tags printed. You can email your tags to them and in the instructions ask them to pint on card stock and cut. They will email you when your order is ready for pick up. If you have questions you can call the store closest to you before emailing your order to them. I talked to a nice lady in the Brentwood store and she said it is best to email them so they will be clearer when printed. They give price breaks if you print 100 or more pages. I hope this helps when you are ready to print your tags and realize you are out of card stock or your printer is almost out of ink.