Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Don't Miss Our Blog Kick Off!

My name is Heather and I am excited to blog for Encores. I have shopped the South sale since 2008. I started consigning and volunteering in 2009. I love it and always look forward to the sale. I get about 95% of Hannah and Hunter's clothes from the sale. I have also started shopping for myself and love finding name brand clothes for great prices.

We are having a blog kick off and we need your help! Would you like to win a $10 gift certificate to use at the Spring sale? All you have to do is sign up to follow our blog by email. We would love for you to then tell all of your friends to sign up as well. Share our blog on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. You have until next Sunday, October 27 at 2pm to sign up to follow our blog and be entered for the $10 gift certificate. We will announce the winner here and on our Facebook page.


See the post below about how to make sure you have verified that you are really following us.

No comments:

Post a Comment